Rock Therapeutic Services is a private outpatient Speech Therapy clinic in Maple Valley, WA. We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join our energetic and collaborative team!
RTS is a primarily pediatric clinic with a family/client-oriented approach. We provide services for a wide variety of diagnoses: artic, language, ASD, feeding/swallowing, socials skills, pragmatics, voice, fluency, reading, etc. Our office has an administrative staff to handle billing and scheduling which enables our therapists to focus solely on helping their clients.
Bring your collaborative and strong organizational skills to our positive, casual, team-based work environment!
Candidates should possess a Masters in Speech-Language Pathology and ability to get a Washington State License. CF's are also highly encouraged to apply.
- Evaluate clients using formal and informal assessment tools.
- Write quality evaluation reports.
- Develop and implement goals.
- Maintain treatment records and progress reports.
- Review progress regularly and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Provide parent training and support as an integral part of the therapy program.
- Observe confidentiality and HIPAA standards.
- Provide and maintain a clean, organized, and attractive work environment.
- Maintain awareness of latest developments in field and share information with other team members.
- Time management
- Oral and Written Communication
- Ability to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with clients, families and staff
Maple Valley, Washington
For additional information, contact Adirenne Rock, 425-358-7160, or visit www.rocktherapyservices.com
January 8, 2020
Advancing the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology through education, advocacy, leadership, and collaboration to promote quality services for individuals and communities.