Log in

Resources for Patients and Families


 National Stuttering Association 

Useful Links

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Speech-Language Pathologist?

What is an Audiologist?

What are Communication Disorders?

Where can I find more information about specific disorders?

How can I find a Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist in my area?

Oregon University Programs in Speech and Hearing Sciences / Communication Disorders / Audiology

Portland State University

Masters, Speech-Language Pathology 

University of Oregon

Masters and Doctoral, Speech Language Pathology

Pacific University

Masters, Speech-Language Pathology

Pacific University

Doctor of Audiology

Chemeketa Community College

SLPA Program

I know the signs of healthy child development.

Oregon Speech-Language & Hearing Association l OSHAOregon@gmail.com
Contact Webmaster

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software