Log in

Licensure and Certification Information

Important: The Oregon Speech-Language and Hearing Association is NOT a licensing agency, but collaborates with a number of agencies related to the speech and hearing sciences including, but not limited to, ASHA, BSPA, training universities, and educational groups. To practice Audiology or Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Oregon, you need to have licensure from the Oregon Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology or if you are working only in the public schools, you may practice with a license from Teacher Standards and Practices Commission.

For more information on proposed Universal Licensure, see here.  

OSHA's Blog on Universal Licensure

National Certification
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
10801 Rockville Pike
Rockville Maryland 20852-3279
phone: (301) 897-5700

Oregon SLP and Audiology Licensing
Oregon Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
800 NE Oregon St Ste 407
Portland, OR 97232
phone: (971) 673-0220
fax: (971) 673-0226

Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission
465 Commercial Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-3414
Phone: 503-378-3586
Fax: 503-378-4448

Other State and Audiology Licensing
For information regarding licensure in speech-language pathology and/or audiology outside of the state of Oregon, please see ASHA's state advocacy site.

Oregon Speech-Language & Hearing Association l OSHAOregon@gmail.com
Contact Webmaster

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software