DESCRIPTION: Local and national experts will share their stories and knowledge as we learn how to recognize good literacy instruction, navigate the system, support BIPOC learners, celebrate stories of success and advocate for change.
- Parents: It’s Not Your Fault
- Best Practices for Teaching Reading
- School to Prison Pipeline and Reading
- Culturally Responsive Techniques and Tools
- Navigating Sophisticated Racism: Cradle to Career
- Dyslexia Panel
-School, Community, Legislature: Where do we go from here?
PDU's:Available at no charge.
COST: Sliding Scale! Ticket price from $10-$30. Register for the ticket amount of our choice. (Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for scholarship needs.)
PAY IT FORWARD!
Sponsor other attendees to attend the conference. Details at check out.
Advancing the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology through education, advocacy, leadership, and collaboration to promote quality services for individuals and communities.